May 9, 2014

Friday faves

This week has been full of making and baking, so I hope to have some posts to share on the blog next week. In the meantime, check out this week's faves.


picture from Little Red Window
I know I have a real sewing machine, but I think I need one of these cardboard play sewing machines too. It's too cute.

via Business Insider
We might be able to print our own makeup soon. How cool is that?!


picture from A Beautiful Mess
I never thought you could make a rag rug on a sewing machine! This looks like such a great project.



picture from Cotton & Curls
This tutorial on how to make your old huge tees more fitted is great.


picture from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
And finally, this free printable Mother's Day card is so cute.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. And don't forget to give some extra love to your Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment