Oct 24, 2014

Friday five

November is almost here people... EEK! I've been penciling in all my holiday parties already, and I have my half marathon in 13 days! Here are a few things to check out before the weekend really gets going:


picture from A Beautiful Mess

1. Fave craft
I love this Wine Cork Bulletin Board. I might have to start saving my corks.


picture from Kojo Designs

2. Fave recipe
Pumpkin cake with apple cider glaze sounds perfect for fall!


via RunDisney

3. Fave fitness
Today is the last day to register and there are still some spots open for the Disney World Marathon. It's the only race where you run through all 4 parks! Grab them before they are gone!


via Entertainment Weekly
4. Fave awesome
Guardians of the Galaxy's Awesome Mix Vol. 1 will now be available on cassette tape. Time to bring out your walkmans!


5. Fave funny
Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Brad Pitt.


Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment