Nov 13, 2017

8 weeks to go (marathon training)

Another week of kinda meh workouts. I was still on vacation at the start of the week, but I need to get back at it.


Monday, November 6th - Disney day (19,615 steps)
First it was a quick stop at Hollywood Studios for some Tower of Terror. Then off to Epcot the whole day to wait for the Boys II Men concert. Tons of walking!


Tuesday, November 7th - Disney day


Wednesday, November 8th - Rest


Thursday, November 9th - 30 minute run
A treadmill run after work. Not my favorite, but I got on and knocked out that 30 minutes, and I was a little faster than usual on the tread.


Friday, November 10th - Rest



Saturday, November 11th - Orangetheory class: Endurance
Of course, I've been out of Orangetheory for a while and it's endurance day. OMG, it was a killer class, but I'm back at it.


Sunday, November 12th - Rest
Gonna get it in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment