Apr 29, 2009

L is for Little

So, I know it's been forever since I've posted. I promise I'll be better!

Well a few weeks back I got a great custom order on etsy. Someone loved my Retro D Apron, but also wanted a matching apron for their little one (she's about 3). So I went to my pattern and shrunk it down and adjusted it and VOILA! a new Little Retro D Apron.

It's the same paneled retro style as the big apron, just shrunk down to fit our littlest customers. I can't imagine a better Mother's Day gift than a set of these for you and your little one or your favorite Mommy n' Me pair!
These little aprons will be appearing in the store soon, so check back often, you never know what we have coming up next!
A big thanks to etsian "thelmaartie" for putting in the order and allowing me to make her aprons! Hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment