Jan 11, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hope everyone is having a happy new year. 2011 seems to be off to a great start.

I have lots of projects on the burner (as usual), but I'm totally amped up and ready to get going.

On the sewing front, I've been trying to think up a new lunch bag for myself. I need a new one for work and just wanted something different. Something along the lines of this one perhaps? But I'd have to adjust it to make my tupperware be able to fit well in the bottom of it. I'm also in dire need of a new purse, and I have something fabulous for that in mind.

I'm also planning a couple of awesome parties that you'll see here on the blog soon. A baby shower and a kids birthday party. They are both gonna be pretty great with plenty of handmade touches, as always.

Plus, have you heard of Handmade Miami? It's an awesome craft get-together group that I founded along with the ladies of Mindy & Lola. We have Crafter-noons every month, and they are so much fun. This past weekend we got together to make DIY bath & body stuff. We made bath salts and bath fizzies. They smell sooo good. And it so much fun to craft with friends.

I hope to have some finished products up soon for you all to check out. I hope everyone else is having a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment