Mar 10, 2011

30 for 30: Recap

I know, I know, I got back into my slacker blogger ways, but I've been super busy. I liked hearing from all of you on my blog, so I'm gonna try to keep blogging consistently. We'll see how that goes.

So here is my 30 for 30 recap. Overall, I did think I learned to remix a bit. I'm still shocked that I made it through the whole challenge. YAY me! Here are all of the outfits in all of their glory:

Looking at this I can see I kinda used two outfits twice (#6 & #22 and #7 & #24), but does it still count if I mixed it up with different jewelry?

I have to say that I learned to love dresses a little more with this challenge too. I may have to get some more for the sweltering Miami summer.

Now that I'm not on the challenge I really have a hard time figuring out what to wear. Is that weird or what? I want to wear different things, but in all reality the clothes in my challenge is most of what I own minus a few dozen tank tops.

What I missed most on the challenge was all of my shoes. Being limited to only 5 pairs was crazy, but I did learn to love my glitter flats. I did go shopping the weekend after this was all over. I got a super cute blazer at JC Penney on clearance for $20. Score!

I might try doing the summer 30 for 30, but for that one I know a lot more flip flops and tank tops will be involved. How'd you all do in your 30 for 30?

1 comment: