Jul 16, 2011

It's been a month?

I can't believe it's been a month! I'm sorry to my very few readers. But I've been crazy busy. And the heat. I have to blame the heat, it is the middle of summer after all.

I can now officially say that my fab group Handmade Miami is putting on its very first craft show. It's called the Craft Carnival! It will feature some of the most awesome indie crafters in South Florida, along with food, games, raffles and even a DIY table so you can make and take your own crafts! It's being held on November 5th at the Miami Elks Lodge from noon to 5pm. I'll be posting tons more when the date gets closer.

It seems like the Craft Carnival is taking up so much time, but I'm also juggling planning a new party. I'm hosting a baby shower for one of my best friends, Kristina. She's having her second baby, a little girl, so we're getting ready for her by showering her with gifts. As usual I'm doing a LOT of DIY for this shower, but having so much fun doing it. I can't wait to post all the pics when I'm done.

And tonight I'm hosting a little pool party/get-together for me and my cousins. I wasn't gonna do any decorating, but now I'm thinking up some simple decorations to make and put out by the pool. I'll definitely post these when they're done.

I hope everyone is staying cool this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment