Mar 30, 2012

Tomorrow is Odd Duck Day!

Come see me tomorrow at Odd Duck!

I'll be there with my aprons, pouches and wallets... plus my new fabric headbands!
Come see me at booth #22!
What: Odd Duck Handmade Bazaar - 80+ vendors of handmade crafts, art & vintage products

Where: Hollywood Central Performing Arts Center
     1770 Monroe Street
     Hollywood, FL  33020
just blocks south of the circle on the corner of Monroe St. & Federal Highway (US1)

  • the first 100 shoppers receive a free screen-printed reuseable tote with a handmade gift valued at $5 or more from one of our vendors + treats, coupons & a water bottle
  • free parking
  • live acoustic music, sosos at 1pm, Bela Kawalec at 3pm
  • gormet food trucks
  • free DIY crafting station
Many vendors accept credit cards, but just in case... BRING CASH

No comments:

Post a Comment