Apr 1, 2012

Odd Duck 2012

Yesterday was Odd Duck Bazaar. This year they changed locations from the previous years and it was held at the Hollywood Central Preforming Arts Center.

There were over 80 vendors this year. Some were located inside and there were more located outside. It was a really great mix of vendors at the show there was a little bit of everything.

We were on the inside. Here's my booth. I had aprons for the whole family this year and had lots of aprons that were good for little boys or girls and for the big boys and girls too.

You know I had to do a retro look for the show, and Mom and I went for a "Rosie the Riveter" look this time. I have no idea why everyone thought we were trying to look like Lucy. Maybe the red hair threw them off.
 
I debuted my new reversible fabric headbands at the show. (This is the mysterious item you may have seen in this weeks WIP.) I think they looked pretty cute. The other side of the headbands were a solid color fabric, so you have more options wearing them. I came back home with a lot less of these. I hope to have them on the store soon.

It was really great seeing all my crafty friends and scooping up some of their goodies (I came home with a vintage purse from Fab Finds and Designs and some delicious Strawberry Margarita Jam from Our Lady of Perpetual Pickles).

A huge thanks to everyone that came out today and shopped with me and the other great vendors. I hope to hear back from a few of you for your custom orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment