Mar 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday

This WIP Wednesday I just wish I had more time to finish all the work I have. With Odd Duck coming up in a few weeks I have tons of stuff to finish in a few shorts weeks. Thankfully I have a lot of store stuff already cut out, so all I have to do is sew it up.

Exhibit A: Tons of black bias binding. (I'm guessing at least 10 yards.) I make all of my own bias binding, so this batch still needs to be ironed in half. Then I can use it to make my aprons.

Exhibit B: My ready to finish drawer. I have tons of aprons, wallets, pouches and everything else in there. It's all cut out and just has to be assembled. I hope to tackle most of it this weekend.

Tomorrow I have my first Wilton cake decorating class, so I hope to have some pics to show you what I learn. I can't wait to see what stuff we'll learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment