Apr 5, 2012

Currently...

grey & rainy morning in paradise today
Obsessing over: Instagram! I'm one of the Android folks that finally got instagram this week and I'm loving it. The pic above was taken with Instagram this morning.

Working on: My fitness. I found an awesome trainer, through Couptessa, and I really love going to her circuit training classes. Plus, the classes are only 30 minutes, so it's done before you know it. I feel myself slowly getting stronger, and hope to be able to see some of the results on my body soon.
Thinking about: The tattoo I'm getting this weekend. I finally made my appointment and will have some new ink to show off soon. It's something small, but cute. I'm super excited, but a little scared too. I got my first and only tattoo 6 years ago, but I know this one will be great too.
Anticipating: My Vegas trip next weekend! I so need to get away. I'll be meeting up some awesome girls, a couple of my good friends from high school and some awesome new girls that I'll be meeting for the first time. If all of our emails are any indication, it's gonna be a blast!
Listening to: Pandora, the "Broadway Showtunes" station. Yes, I'm that kind of geek.
Eating: My lunch, a yummy chicken and rice bowl. It's from a new local place, Grill It. It's right around the corner from my office, so we go there a lot. But not only is it close, but the food is delicious and the staff is awesome. They are so nice and helpful there. I think it's the people that keep us coming back.
Wishing: I was at home working on my new sundress. I think I finally have the design of the dress that I want nailed down, now it's just a matter of making it. I can't wait to get started on it.
*thanks to Danielle from Sometimes Sweet for the post inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment