Apr 13, 2012

Friday faves 9

A few more hours and I'm officially on vacation! I can't wait. Til then, though, here's some stuff I found online this week.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
My garment rack has seen better days, but how awesome is this DIY garment rack? It doesn't look too hard to make, you just need a trip to the home depot and a car big enough to bring all the pipes home. I wonder if I can figure out how to make this portable?


picture from Amazon
I need this book. My recent dress making has made me want to make myself more clothes and this book looks like it has great ideas. It comes out on Tuesday, so you can pre-order now.


picture from Sew Delicious
I've made crayon rolls before, but this take on it is so awesome.  The car storage roll even had a street for you to take your cars on the road!


picture from LA Times
I had been waiting for an article on this since I first saw it this season. Check out this article and all the awesome pics of Don Draper's new apartment!


picture from Jenny Cookies
This Mary Poppins Tea Party is too adorable for words. I love all the girlie details. And the birthday girl's Mary Poppins dress is the best.



I'm new to the Instagram game, and this cheat sheet taught me a few things. Some of the tips are for the iPhone only, but I learned tons about Instagram-ing.


picture via Fab.com
I love those computer decals, especially ones that fo along with the apple logo. How awesome is this "I love apple pie" one? Just too cute.

picture from Cookie Madness
How awesome is this idea to package cupcakes? It's such an easy idea I don't know why I didn't think of it! But now that I know how to easily package cupcakes... I might make them more often to give as gifts.

picture from Somtimes Sweet
I'm totally loving Danielle's new series Literate & Stylish. I can't wait to see what books these awesome ladies love and pick up a few of them to read myself.


picture from Texts from Hillary
Have you seen Texts from Hillary yet? OMG... I'm so dying laughing! It was so awesome that even Hillary herself sent in a submission.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! By this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to Vegas!!

2 comments:

  1. i loved that garment rack when i saw it this week. it does seem pretty easy to make- maybe you just need to add casters/wheels to make it portable?

    thanks for sharing the texts from hillary-- HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm thinking, but I'd need it to collapse too... We'll see what I can come up with.

      Delete