Apr 20, 2012

Friday faves 10

It's been a super short week for me since I just got back from Vegas. Getting back to normal life sucks, but here are some cool things I found in the last few days.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
This is a great way to really personalize your iPhone case. I love that you can use fabric, paper or anything you really want.


picture from A Cup of Jo
This post on etiquette and table manners was so great. 


picture from Food Coma
These strawberry cupcakes just look too good not to make. I may just skip the cream cheese glaze and leave the cupcakes just as is... I love strawberry!


picture from ReannaLily Designs
This beach bag pattern definitely needs to be added to the to do list. It's something I totally need to whip up for the summer.


picture from Sweetapolita
I think ruffle cakes are so pretty, and this post not only shows you how to make the yummy cake inside, but also explains how to make those awesome ruffles!


picture from Oh My! Handmade Goodness
Picnik is over and done with, so what can you do to edit your photos for free? Here's a great list of FREE editing apps and sites to use now.


picture from The Mother Huddle
Even the most experienced seamstress needs a tip or shortcut now and then. This sewing tips directory keeps them all in one easy to find place.


picture from Tart
I loved reading Jessica's post all about her favorite drinks. They all sound so tasty, especially Fresgria. I'll definitely be trying that one out.








This video really leaves you thinking. Five things you only think you know about history!

2 comments:

  1. Those strawberry cupcakes look SO GOOD. I love fresh strawberries on anything :D Riley and I have fresh strawberries for snacks a lot these days! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have to go stock up on more strawberries... I'm all out!

      Delete