Jun 15, 2012

Friday faves 18


I'm so looking forward to the weekend. And after the last few days I mean it more than usual. But thankfully, the girls and I will be heading to the beach to celebrate a birthday this weekend and I'll be bringing some wine slushies! I can't wait.
picture from Hostess with the Mostess
I would have never thought to put flowers in candlesticks, especially not fresh flowers. This DIY shows you how to do it, so you're next party will be a hit.


picture from Iowa Girl Eats
I love Asian dumplings (especially gyoza!), I also love a great french onion soup. This recipe combines two of my favorites into one great looking dish.


from Sew Sweetness
I'm totally loving Sew Sweetness's Purse Palooza 2012. They are reviewing so many bag patterns and there are tons of giveaways too. Now if I could just decide on which bag to make first...


picture from Katie's Pencil Box
Macarons are so yummy, but I never thought they were something I could make myself. Katie's great summer berry macarons sound pretty easy and look so delicious.



picture from Bake at 350
These cigar cookies are so awesome for Father's Day.



picture from delia creates
This skirt is so easy and perfect for the summer. I may have to go out and get some super think elastic to make one of these for myself.


picture from Awesomeness of Crafting
 I've got a journal for my trip, but now I can really personalize it with these journaling cards. This printable is free, so grab them from the Awesomeness of Crafting.


picture from see kate sew
These hair wraps will be perfect for the beach birthday I'm attending tomorrow. I love all the variations on the normal headband.


picture from Uncommon
 I'm a little obsessed with getting cake and cupcake decorating ideas, and this cupcake is so perfect for the summer. I may have to make these for my own birthday.


picture from Mod Cloth
And no beach trip can be complete without a beach hat. The Beachside Beauty Hat from Mod Cloth might just have to join my sun hat collection soon.


I hope everyone has a great Friday and an ever better weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love that hat! Macrons are on my to do cooking list! There is a guy from baltimore on instagram that posts the most beautiful pictures of his! NOMS

    ReplyDelete