Jul 20, 2012

Friday faves

Another week of insanity over here. And somehow my Pinterest account got hacked and shut down for a few days! I almost died without my Pinterest. Thankfully it's back up and running, so here are a few things I found this week.


picture from Imagine Gnats
How cute are these shorts? And the best part is you can download the free pattern to make them yourself.



via Fab
I so need this sign at my desk.



picture from dadcando.com
This USB bat signal is so awesome. Perfect for the Dark Knight movie opening today.


picture from feeling stitchy
I never thought to make an embriodered clock! How cool is this one with the "Happy Hour" theme? I think I have a new project to make for my craft room.

picture from ModCloth
I have been loving this bag from ModCloth for a while. And I am totally in love with it, but it's almost out of stock!


picture from Amarilo
I totally need this ring. It is just too awesome. I would love to show it off to certain people... hehehe. (Apparently I really need to curse this week.)



Plus Rick Steves has new tour videos up. This is the tour company I'll be using for my Paris trip and I love the way they have small tours that show you how it really is for the locals. Check out these video clips and see how fun these trips look.

Wish me luck in actually making it to happy hour tonight! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment