Aug 3, 2012

Friday faves

I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel after this week. Things are finally *knock on wood* getting into a bit of a groove here at work, so I'm not living here as much as I was last week. I've even managed to fit my workouts back in. Here are some cool things I've found this week.


picture from Shelley's Stitches
This adorable mermaid doll was designed by one of my crafty friends, Shelley. You can order the fabric panel and stitch one up yourself and have your very own mermaid.


picture from The Girl Who Ate Everything
This ice box banana split cake looks amazing and is so perfect for summer. Plus it's a no bake recipe, so you won't even have to get hot making it.


picture from Sew Timeless
I've always wanted to learn how to make a boxy zippered pouch. Maybe I'll give this a try this weekend.


picture from Blushing Basics
I love the look of false eyelashes, but putting them on has always eluded me. This how-to gives some great tips. I may have to attempt false lashes again.


picture from Make It Love It
I would have loved to show up on the first day of school with this as my pencil case. How awesome is a monster pencil case with hair?!

picture from ModCloth
I love this "Close-up to Heart" Photo Frame from ModCloth. It's so cute.


picture from Pellon Projects
This little panty pack is so cute and so useful. I'm definitely making one of these for my trip.

picture from ModCloth
And the Round Trip Wallet is so adorable. I love all the details, like the camera charm and the "Bon Voyage" tag.


picture from Pickup Some Creativity
This bag would make an adorable book bag for the little ones. You can even size it up to make a bag for yourself.


picture from Uncommon Goods
I totally need this "f-bomb" paperweight.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I hope to do some shopping to take advantage of the sales tax holiday in Florida this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment