Aug 31, 2012

Friday faves

I'm in France! But check out a few little things I found before I left.


via Facebook
This print. A friend posted it at a moment when I really need to see something like this.


picture from Your Southern Peach
These girls night out gifts are a great idea for a girls night. I might have to make some of these for the girls trip to Epcot Food & Wine.


via Pinterest
I found this tattoo on Pinterest and it's just stunning. I love how it looks like needlework and the colors are amazing.


picture from Oh Fransson!
This is such a great idea to make a TV tray table into an ironing board.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
I love some oatmeal in the mornings and these great variations on the plain stuff looks yummy and pretty easy too.


picture from Craft
I had the pattern for this skirt a while back, but had no idea where I put it. I'm glad i stumbled across it on Pinterest again, so I can finally make myself a reversible wrap skirt.


Hope everyone had a great week. I'll be back soon with pics galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment