Sep 21, 2012

Friday faves

I can't believe that September is half over already. Crazy, I know! At least pool weather is still here in Miami, I just hope it doesn't rain, so I can actually get into the pool this weekend. Meanwhile, here are some things to check out.


picture from make it & love it
This post has a great tutorial on how to clean and oil your machine. I think Sewphia is due for a cleaning.

picture from Eat Sleep Make
I'm loving the look of these yarn wrapped bangles. I'm gonna have to look for some old plastic bangles to make some of my own.



picture from freutcake
I love me a chocolate chip cookie, and this recipe is a little different than the usual, I may have to give it a try and judge the cookies for myself.


picture from The Mother Huddle
I love the look of those felted ball necklaces, and here's an easy tutorial on how to make one for yourself.



picture from A Subtle Revelry
These fondue favors are so freaking cute and the best idea. I may need to have a party just to give them away.


picture from Curbed Miami
Guess who's getting a Trader Joe's? The 305! This rumor has been confirmed by the Trader Joe's PR rep and looks like it'll be opening super close to my house in 2013.


I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment