Sep 19, 2012

Random thoughts...

my twirly scarf!
Crafting: I have a few new ideas for things I wanna make myself and even some new ideas for the shop. I think scaling back in other areas will let me get back to my crafting. I also want to pick up some more portable crafts, so I'm doing things like crocheting (thanks for this weekend's class Monica!). I hope my scarf looks half as cute as hers did.

Scaling back: My schedule has been hectic, after discussing with the Handmade Miami girls, we were all feeling the strain, and decided to scale back Handmade Miami a bit. We decided the best fit would be crafter-noons every 3ish months. This feels like a much better fit for us, especially since we all have demanding full-time jobs and demanding lives.

Orlando bound: In the next two months, I'll be heading to Orlando 3 times. First is to celebrate my niece's first birthday, then a mini-vacation with Grandma and  after that a girls weekend. I'm so looking forward to all of these trips. I wished they were here already.

Fall: Seems like the blog world is a buzz with thoughts about fall. (For the record, I'm not a fan of pumpkin flavored everything.) Since I'm one of those people that doesn't really get a fall, I guess I just don't get all the hoopla. I'm hoping for a not too brutal end of the summer (since today's high is in the 90s, it's totally still summer) and maybe a slight cool down by October.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your new scarf! Very classy and comfy looking. :)

    I cannot wait to see you in O-town. I just want to sit and talk all about Paris. What an amazing adventure you had. :)

    OH and I LOVE my PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) almost as much as my Peppermint Mocha. ;) But I hear ya on the change in weather. I think that I might have felt a little cool down this morning. But of course it is gone now.

    ReplyDelete