Jan 4, 2013

Friday faves

I hope everyone is having a great new year. It's a short week (thank goodness) because of the holidays, so here's just a few things I found this week.



picture from A Spoonful of Sugar
All I really want to do is be lazy and bum around the house watching movies. How cute would it be bumming around in these adorable lounge pants. The fabric is too adorable.


picture from Pretty Posy
If one of your resolutions is to use up all those fabric scraps, then these alphabet magnets are a perfect stash buster.


picture from Craft Your Style
A new year means you'll need a new calendar. Check out this tutorial and you can embroider your own.



picture from e.m. papers
Or you can just print out a calendar. Here's a free printable Januay 2013 calendar (there's a few other designs to choose from too).



picture from My Merry Messy Life
This scarf or infinity scarf is so cute and looks pretty easy to make. I may have to try to make one before the slight cold leaves Miami.



picture from A Splendid Assemblage
This little pyramid wristlet is so cute. It would be perfect for a night out.



picture from Riley Blake Designs
And don't forget to protect all of the gadgets that Santa dropped off for you. Check out this super easy gadget cover tutorial to make a padded sleeve for your iPad, Kindle or anything else you may have.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be holed up in my craft room trying to make it look more presentable after all of that holiday crafting. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment