Jan 11, 2013

Friday faves

I'm getting back into the groove of showing you all my favorites. I found some really cute projects, I may even try to tackle one or two of them.


picture from The Little Moments...
All those freebie totes you get at conferences and shows aren't the cutest things to take your things in, but check out this tutorial on taking any tote and making it adorable.


picture from A Spoonful of Sugar
This little needlebook is adorable. And it would be a great way to use up all those cute fabric scraps you can't seem to get rid of.


via Facebook
If you live in the South I don't have to explain why Publix is the best grocery store ever to exist.


picture from Wardrobe Oxygen
I love Allie's capsule wardrobes, and this one for SAHM's is super cute and would be great for anyone.


picture via Crafty Gemini
Check out this great video on how to teach kids to sew. The little student is so awesome!


picture from Riley Blake designs
This baking party set is so cute and I might just have to invite over some little friends to share it with.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
I'm loving all of the home projects on A Beautiful Mess lately. This table redo totally has me inspired for my mini room makeovers.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm going to my first French class tomorrow, so wish me luck.

Do you have any good plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment