Jan 13, 2013

I sewed up some pajama pants

After seeing these pajama pants on one of my favorite blogs, A Spoonful of Sugar, a couple of weeks ago, I had to get that fabric and make my own pair.

I loved the cuff detail and the 3/4 length too, so I made mine capris and added a cuff with a great coordinating fabric that I found at JoAnn's.

The pants came together super easy and very quickly. I wanted to add a little bow detail to the front, but since I didn't find a matching ribbon, I made some bias tape out of the cuff fabric. I added the bias the long way first, but found that my bow kept coming out standing up straight. So, I attached the bias like this.

And got the pefect little bow.

Here they are all done. My new travel inspired pajama pants. These will definitely have to take a trip on my next vacation with me.

It was great to get some "me" sewing done this weekend. I may even make some more pajama pants.

Did you make anything this weekend?

1 comment: