Jan 18, 2013

Friday faves

I'm so glad that the weekend is almost here, cause I get a long weekend this week. I'll be watching the inaguaration on Monday. I love seeing all the pomp and circumstance.


picture from Jane of all Trades
Check out these little snack sacks. You can whip a few of these up in no time and save the planet and some cash too. Plus, they are so cute!



picture from dee* construction
This restyle of a vintage blouse is too cute. I love the peter pan collar detail.


picture from Giver's Log
It's actually finally a bit chilly in Miami today, and it would be the perfect time to enjoy some hot chocolate. But everything is better on a stick, so I might have to try making some hot chocolate on a stick soon.



picture from things for boys
I love having an interior divider pocket in my bag, but can never figure our how to put them in there. Check out this tutorial on how to add that awesome divider pocket.



via Pink Swag
I have three words for you wine ice cream. 'Nuff said.


picture from Fitnessista
One of my favorite bloggers, Gina at Fitnessista, reviewed the Old Navy active gear. I love the Old Navy active line too and went over and scooped up some new capris and sports bras this week (and I might have also gotten that cute bubble tank).


picture from Snippet & Ink
This party is so pretty, it totally has me trying to find an excuse to throw a party. Hmm... any ideas?


Tonight I have a dinner and movie date with some friends of mine and I'm visiting another friend tomorrow.  What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment