Feb 22, 2013

Friday faves

This week has been crazy. And I'm glad to finally get to another weekend to be able to recooperate from the last one. Here are some great things I've found online this week to inspire your weekend.

picture from A Beautiful Mess
 I love cosmopolitans and I love berries. Combining both in this very berry cosmo sounds yummy.


picture from Laura Bray Designs
I'd love to jazz up my white Kitchen Aid mixer with decals like this one.


picture from Make It & Love It
I absolutely love these fabric dolls. And with the pattern pieces included you can make one of your own.


picture from Gertie's Blog for Better Sewing
I'm totally loving Gertie's new spring patterns for Butterick. There's a cute dress and even some separates.


picture from SillyGrrl
Check out this great tutorial on how to create a banner in photoshop.


picture from Crazy Little Projects
A hooded towel is always cute, but monster hooded towels are totally cuter.


picture from Hostess with the Mostess
This adult Alice in Wonderland party is so cool. I think I may have to throw an unbirthday party soon.


picture from Babble
The Oscars are this Sunday. And what better way to celebrate than food inspired by some of the nominated films.

I'll be watching the red carpet and the Oscars on Sunday. What will you be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment