Mar 2, 2013

Friday faves

A little late this week, but better late than never. So here are this week's faves.


picture from Sew 4 Home
These little key fobs are so cute. They would be perfect to keep your house key on when you go out for a run. (Also an awesome way to use up fabric scraps!)


picture from The Swell Life
I've always loved the look of paper bag luminaries. And this simple tutorial will show you how to add pictures or a quote to your luminaries. Too cute.


picture from Hostess with the Mostess
This party looks like it was custom made for my best friend, Meli. I think I have a great start on her birthday plans for this year.


picture from Plan B

This little cactus pin cushion it so cute. I love different spins on pin cushions.


picture from A Spoonful of Sugar
I think I have to add madeleines to my must bake list. These look so pretty and must taste like heaven.


picture from Grosgrain
This dress looks so perfect for spring. I love that the pattern is available, so I can get to making my own version soon.


picture from Run Eat Repeat
One of my favorite bloggers, Monica, went to New Orleans last week to run the Rock n' Roll Marathon. That seemed pretty awesome, but what was even better was all the food! Like these beignets. She totally makes me want to go to New Orleans.


picture from Fat Mum Slim
And it's a new month, so check out Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day for March. I do this photo a day on Instagram, so follow me: designedbyd.


I hope everonye has an awesome weekend. I'm off to my French class now, so au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment