Jun 7, 2013

Friday faves

It's finally Friday! I'll be volunteering today with work for our annual volunteer day. And then later in the day, I'll be heading up to Orlando to have a great weekend.


picture from A Spoonful of Sugar
The next best thing to eating a macaron are these adorable macaron coin purses. Maybe one of these days I'll get the guts to actually make one. The tiny-ness is intimidating.


picture from Fitnessista
I'm participating in Gina's Summer Shape Up. She gives you great meal and workout ideas and it's a great way to kick start your summer!


picture from Ella Claire
I think I need to get a chalkboard so I can write pretty things on it like this. The tutorial makes it seem not so hard.


picture from Hostess with the Mostess
I'd love to have an Alice in Wonderland themed birthday. And this grown up un-birthday party is so pretty and looks like it was so much fun.


picture from Imagine Gnats
These sewing sayings embroidery patterns are so cute. They would make the perfect addition to my craft room.


picture from Polka Dot Chair
Summer vacation time is upon us, and what would look cuter on your bag than these fun fabric luggage tags. I bet you'd be able to find your luggage right away with these tags.


I hope you have a great weekend. And I really hope the rain stays away!

No comments:

Post a Comment