Jul 19, 2013

Friday faves

There has been nothing but rain here all week. And just some showers, all out thunderstorms. I'm hoping the weather finally clears up for the weekend.



picture from Bridal Guide
This Barbie themed bachelorette party looks like a total blast. It would make a great birthday party too.



picture from Craftaholics Anonymous
This quick tutoral to turn your beach towel into a backpack would be great for my upcoming beach weekends.


picture from Meals and Miles
Meghann went to the Disney Sport Festival this week. Check out her look inside Disney's Wide World of Sports.



picture from Miss P
I'm loving this multistrand necklace. Looks so posh, no one will ever know you DIY-ed it.



picture from A Beautiful Mess
I love cobbler, and I really should make more of it. This blackberry cobbler looks so yummy.


via Hostess with the Mostess
This Ball jar inspried party totall reminds me of Kerry.



picture from The Disney Food Blog
There's not better way to beat the heat than a frozen drink. Check out this list of the best frozen drinks at Disney World. It'll be sure to keep you cool while braving the theme parks this summer.


I hope everyone gets to enjoy their summer this weekend. And I'm hoping the rain takes a hiatus here in South Florida, so we can get out and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment