Oct 25, 2013

Friday faves

This week has been a whirlwind. I'll be spending time at home this weekend, which is a welcome change. Here are some of my faves to get the weekend started.


picture from Northstory
This is a great idea for Halloween treats that don't involve sweets. These glow stick brooms would be prefect to carry on Halloween night.


picture from Carissa Knits
This is one of the most awesome handmade dresses even, becomes an even awesomer Halloween costumes. Cinderella's homemade ball gown made from thrifted bridesmaids gowns. Too cool!



picture from Me Sew Crazy
This infinity scarf is such a pretty fall accessory. Plus it's super easy to make.


picture from The Fitnessista
The foam roller has become my best friend through half marathon training. Gina shows you some great tips and tricks for using your foam roller.


picture from Cassie Stephens
I love these Haunted Masion pants. They are a cool way to do Disney and Halloween at the same time (and still look good).


picture from A Beautiful Mess
I love candy bars, but they are something I would never thing to make at home. Check out this  homemade Twix bar it looks great.


picture from Women's Running
I'm always looking for ways to keep my hair picked up and cute while I'm running, so these hairstyles for running will come in handy.


via Huffington Post
This story about knitting at Starbucks is awesome. Thankfully I know a couple of knitting ninjas.


This weekend will be busy, but I'll be keeping it in the 305. It's my last long run before the half marathon, so I hope my knees and legs can keep up.

1 comment: