Nov 29, 2013

Friday faves

This week has me totally messed up on what day it is with the long weekend. But I did manage to find some things on the internet this week. So here are my Friday faves from this week.




picture from U Create
These Rainbow Loom tutorials are great to get you started on your rainbow loom, or a perfect starting point for the new Rainbow Loom crafters in your life.


via Hello Giggles
This guide on how to dress like New Girl's Jess is so awesome. I just love her style.


picture from Spoonful of Sugar
Let the Christmas crafting begin! These little house ornaments are so cute. I might just make some for my own tree.


via BuzzFeed
These things people with curly hair are tired of hearing can't be truer.


picture from Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing
I loved Gertie's comic dress, especially the back detail. Here is her tutorial on making your own fold-back dress detail.


This song is awesome. It's totally my new jam.


I hope everyone continues to enjoy their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment