Dec 6, 2013

Friday faves

It's finally time for this week's faves. I had a tutorial planned for this week, but looks like it will be up next week now. There was just too much to do and not enough time.


picture from See Vanessa Craft
These gift card holders are the perfect handmade addition to those gift card gifts.


picture from JSpace
I love jelly doughnuts, but never thought of making them myself. And who would have thought they were a great Hanukkah treat.


via Vulture
Poor Peeta, always getting into messes that he can't get himself out of. Check out all the times that Peeta messes up in Catching Fire.



picture from designed by Dawn Nicole
This DIY wreath is so cute. I have some extra Christmas balls, I might try something like it.


picture from WhimseyBox
This jingle bell necklace is such a cute accessory for all the holiday parties coming up. I just wonder how noisy it would be.


picture from Crafty Chica
After this review from Crafty Chica, I might just have to scoop up this new book on How to Write and Publish a Best Selling Craft Book.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. Get in some holiday fun along with the holiday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment