Jan 15, 2014

Currently...


Watching:  The West Wing. I'm totally loving my Amazon Prime membership (affliate link), and I'm catching up on series that I never got around to. I started with Downton Abbey, which was amazing. And now I'm onto The West Wing. I'm loving it, but then I'm a sucker for an Aaron Sorkin story.

Feeling: Hopeful. There are so many changes happening all around me and I know that more postive changes will come as the year continues. I can't wait to see all of these things happen and change my world for the better.

Thinking about: More races. I don't know if it was a gift from the running gods, but my first half marathon was a great experience. So great in fact, that now I need to do another one. I have one race I'm thinking of doing at the end of March. And I will definitely be going to the Wine & Dine again. I can't wait. Plus, now that I have races, I will be training towards something, which for me is better than just running. And it's also a great excuse for new running shoes. Can't complain about that.

Looking forward to: My nephew's birthday party. He really wanted a birthday party at home, so who am I to say no? The preparations are in full effect and Kris and I are starting to craft away. I can't wait to see it all come together.

Making me happy: cold days, long weekends, new glasses, brand new babies, fresh starts, boots, scarves

No comments:

Post a Comment