Jan 17, 2014

Friday faves

It finally feels like winter in Miami today. We are so cold, but I love it. I'm finally getting to use my cute green coat. Here are some of my faves for this week:


picture from Shutterbean
Tangerine sherbert just sounds so refreshing.


picture from Meals and Miles
I would have loved to join Meghann in spectating at the Walt Disney World Marathon a few weeks ago.


picture from Positively Splendid
I love fabric flowers, and this felt poppy is so cute and so easy.


picture from Gertie's Blog for Better Sewing
One of these days, I will get one of Gertie's vintage-inspired Butterick patterns and make it. I really love he ones released for this spring.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
The girls over at A Beautiful Mess gave some great tips on how to stock a bar cart.


picture from Shanty 2 Chic
What a great idea to make your own hot glue gun holder.


I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays warm, if you are cold like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment