Jan 10, 2014

Friday faves

It's been a crazy week, and I had the great luck of getting sick right in the middle. But I did find some cool things to share, so here are a few of my faves for the week.


picture from The Zen of Making
If you have good scissors it's a good idea to take care of them. Here's a great post on how to clean and oil your scissors.


via Ravelry
Who would have ever thought you could knit a pie crust? This is totally up Jenni's alley.


picture from Decor and the Dog
If I even had an inkling of a green thumb, I might try this awesome flower tower.


picture from Ruffled
This floral arch is amazing. Can you believe they used coffee filters to make it?


picture from Cutesy Crafts
These felt crowns are so cute. I can't make to make some for my niece.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment