Feb 28, 2014

Friday faves

Finally, weekend you are here! I'm totally sore from my strength training this week, but that doesn't mean I won't make it out for my long run anyways. Gotta keep up the momentum after last weekend's 10k. Here are some of my faves from the internets this week:


via Huffington Post
This little girl and her Mom make amazing dresses out of paper. Mom, we totally need to do this!


picture from Caylee Grey
Some days you just need cards like these.


picture from Daily Fix
They are kinda weird, but I kinda like the this flowered antler headband.


picture from Gertie's Blog for Better Sewing
I love the new slip pattern that Gertie made for Butterick. And she's even selling kits with all the fabrics in them too. I might have to start making one of these for myself.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. I have two breakfasts to go to, so I know I'll be eating good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment