Mar 14, 2014

Friday faves

Happy weekend everyone! I hope you have tons of fun this weekend. Here are some of my faves from the internet this week.



picture from Sew 4 Home
I love the colors of this apron, and the big pockets are super handy too.



picture from dream, create
Loving these DIY knock off shoes.


picture from Hungry Happenings
These chocolate Bailey's beer mug cupcakes are such a cute way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.



picture from Vanilla Craft Blog
Here's an easy way to see the basics of photoshop
 

via Techly
I totally love this video of 20 strangers kissing for the first time.



via BanBossy.com
As a woman who strives to be more, I'm all on the bandwagon started by Sheryl Sandberg, the Girl Scouts, Beyonce and more to #banbossy. Let's show girls that they can be leaders!

Have fun this weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment