Apr 25, 2014

Friday faves

Another week bites the dust. It's getting downright hot here in Miami, so early summer is already here. Before you have some fun in the sun, here are my faves from the week:


picture from Craft Passion
These little tablet carrier bags are so cute. And they would come in so handy, since I seem to take my iPad everywhere these days.


picture from Melissa Camara Wilkins
I love these cute and simple gift wrap embellishments. They would look great as party or shower decorations too.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
This deep dish bacon and spinach quiche looks so good. Maybe a quiche is in order for brunch this weekend.


picture from Rae Gun Ramblings
This is such a great idea to carry around and collect business cards at conferences. I might have to make one for my next blog conference.


via Etsy
One of my all time fave quotes on a workout tank? I think I need this!


via Thrillist
And finally 29 things people from Miami love! Especially #3 and #8!


I hope you all have an awesome weekend. I'm hoping to get in some fun in the sun this weekend. Do you have any fun plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment