Jun 20, 2014

Friday faves

What a whirlwind week. I started a new job, so it's been a bit hectic, but I'm liking my new place. I do miss my old work buddies, but I'll get together with them soon. Here are some of my faves this week.


picture from Tikkido
I love the idea of making your own homemade limoncello.


picture from See Kate Sew
Bow ties are so popular now. It's great to see this pattern to make your own bow tie. Maybe I'll whip a few up for my brother.


via Tablespoon
I am a burger lover. These bite sized bacon cheeseburger bombs look like the perfect party food to me!


picture from So Sew Easy
I have been meaning to get a lingerie bag to wash my delicates in, and this one looks so easy to make, I might have to try it.


picture from Frugality Gal
Who knew that making your own microwave popcorn was so easy and affordable?!


via Huffington Post
Spanish words with no English translations. Sometimes it's just easier to say something in Spanish.


pictures from Adventures in Making
I'm always looking for photo tips. And these Photography Tips for Bloggers are a great start.


I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm gonna try to catch the Jersey Boys movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment