Feb 1, 2015

Weekly Workouts 1.26-2.1.15

Another week, another week of rocking my workouts! 


Getting in your workouts is really all about making a habit of it. At first, you gotta get up and make yourself do it, but after a while it just becomes habit. You feel weird if you haven't gotten a workout in. This Monday, which was the day after the Miami Half Marathon, I felt like I needed to move. I was tired, but I wanted to get something in. So, I took it easy and got in some Pulse. This is the "stretching" workout for Insanity Max :30, but it's still Shaun T, so he puts some pretty hard moves in there too. I maxed out, but felt great getting moving.

Monday: Insanity Max :30 Pulse

Tuesday: Insanity Max :30 Max Out Cardio

Wednesday: Insanity Max :30 Max Out Power

Thursday: Insanity Max :30 Max Out Sweat

Friday: REST

Saturday: 3 mile run and Insanity Max :30 Max Out Strength

Sunday: 6 mile run and Insanity Max :30 Friday Fight Round 2

My usual habit is to get my long run in on Sunday. I also want to start getting in a run on Saturday to get myself ready for the Glass Slipper Challenge. I slept in on Saturday morning, but got in my run in the afternoon, and then got in some Insanity Max :30 too. Only two more weeks of Max :30 to go, so I'll see my end results soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment