Feb 15, 2015

Weekly Workouts 2.9.15-2.15.15

My runs were a little off this week, but I figured it was ok, since I finished Insanity Max :30!

Monday I did my workout at night, since I had run 8 miles the Sunday before. And the rest of the Insanity workouts took a LOT of convincing to get my butt out of bed, but I got them all in before work. I feel like my day starts out so much better when I know I already got my workout in. Especially on Thursdays, I know if I get my workout in early, I can watch my Shondaland shows without worrying about squeezing in a workout. It's all about seeing what works with your schedule.

Monday, 2.9.15: Insanity Max :30 Max Out Cardio


Tuesday, 2.10.15: Insanity Max :30 Max Out Power

Wednesday, 2.11.15: Insanity Max :30 Max Out Sweat


Thursday, 2.12.15: Insanity Max :30 Max Out Strength

Friday, 2.13.15: Insanity Max :30 Friday Fight Round 2


Saturday, 2.14.15: 6 3ish mile run

Sunday, 2.15.15: REST!

I was only going to be able to get in one run this weekend, so I figured I would do 6 miles, instead of the 5 I was planning on. But, I guess the universe had another plan for me. At about mile 2.6, my phone completely died. Like really dead. That meant no GPS, no mileage, no time, and no phone in case of an emergency. It was also about 46 degrees that morning (which is SUPER cold for Miami), so I guesstimated my mileage and called it a day.

I'm still in shock about finishing Insanity Max :30, I'll have a post with my thoughts and all the details on the program soon. Now, I'm getting ready for the Glass Slipper Challenge next weekend. Lots of costumes to finish up!

No comments:

Post a Comment