Jul 14, 2015

Suck It Up Buttercup 10k Recap

I don't know how we manage to find these races, but inevitably somehow we do. And with a sale going and a race called "Suck It Up Buttercup", how could I not do this race?

The race was in DeBary, Florida, about 45 minutes from Kris's house. I headed up to Central Florida, and early Sunday morning we headed out to DeBary for the race.


Now this race was called Suck It Up Buttercup for a good reason. It's hot in July in Florida. And those "Florida hills" on the course were no joke.


It was a sluggish 10k, but it still felt good. Plus, it was just the start of half marathon training, so it was a good way to kick my butt into gear. 


I think the racing is over for now until Wine & Dine (for now at least), so it's just training and more training til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment