Aug 9, 2015

Weekly Workouts 8.3.15 - 8.9.15

This week was a crazy combination of stuff: Insanity, running, and Cize. I even threw in some Piyo, cause I really needed to stretch.


Monday, 8.3.15: 2 mile walk

Tuesday, 8.4.15: Insanity Max :30 Max Power and Cize Crazy 8s


Wednesday, 8.5.15: 3.5 mile run with Kendall Run Club

Thursday, 8.6.15: Rest Day


Friday, 8.7.15: Insanity Max :30 Max Strength and Cize Crazy 8s

Saturday, 8.8.15: Piyo Lower Define


Sunday, 8.9.15: 6 mile run

I started Cize which is so much fun, and really doesn't feel like a workout, but it's the one that's left me the most sore! I might be brave enough to post a Cize video soon. Just gotta work on my swag a bit more.

I've been really trying to keep my nutrition in check, cause tomorrow I'll be starting 21 Day Fix Extreme. EEK! I'm a little scared, but know I can do it. I also wanna keep my nutrition on point to get the best results possible. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment