Aug 16, 2015

Weekly Workouts 8.10.15 - 8.16.15

Let me tell you one thing, 21 Day Fix Extreme is no joke! I've been sore all week. I know that just means that it's working, so I'll take it!


Monday, 8.10.15: Plyo Fix Extreme


Tuesday, 8.11.15: Upper Fix Extreme


Wednesday, 8.12.15: Pilates Fix Extreme and 3.75 miles with Kendall Run Club


Thursday, 8.13.15: Lower Fix Extreme

Friday, 8.14.15: Cardio Fix Extreme


Saturday, 8.15.15: Dirty 30 Extreme and running 6x800s


Sunday, 8.16.15: Yoga Fix Extreme

I also did Yasso 800s for the first time ever. Last time I tried to do them, I got rained out. I almost got rained on again, but it was just a sprinkle and that felt great in the heat. I did pretty well, I think. Let's see if next time I can get a little faster.

One week of 21 Day Fix Extreme down, and another 2 to go. This program is hard, but I can already see some differences in my upper body and abs. I had my eating pretty close to plan early in the week, but derailed a bit on the weekend. I'm gonna try to keep my eats as clean as I can, so let's see how far I can take it! And if anyone is interested in the 21 Day Fix, please click on the link or contact me! (I'm a Beachbody coach, so this will take you to my site!)

No comments:

Post a Comment