Feb 7, 2011

30 for 30: Day 7

One week of ths challenge in the bag. I still feel a little crappy, but I think I'm slowly getting over this little cold. I bought this short-sleeved cardi a while back but haven't worn it too much. It's been kinda cold, so I've needed something with sleeves. And I've also had a hard time figuring what to pair it with, but putting it in my 30 will kind of force me to figure it out.

I also tried out some closer shots today, so you can really see my handmade pin.

What I wore:
  • Short-sleeve blue cardi--JC Penney
  • Black cami--Kmart
  • Dark boot cut jeans--Old Navy
  • Black patent t-straps--Payless

And I added:

  • Silver oval hoops--old, don't know where I got them
  • Silver ring--bought from a friend
  • Pin--from gift bag at craft show

No comments:

Post a Comment