Mar 2, 2012

Friday Faves 3

This week has been so crazy busy, but I did manage to find some great things on the internet, a little later than usual, but they're up. Here's to hoping that next week is a bit chiller.


photo by Andres Maritnez Ricci
After waiting 18 months, I'm DYING to see the new season of "Mad Men." This Don Draper paperdoll will have to hold me over til the end of the month.


photo by Sloan Howard
Check out this article on different ways to use your serger. It's a must read for anyone that has a serger or is thinking of getting one.


picture from Hostess with the Mostess
I love the color palette and decor used at this wedding. I'd love to do a party that looks like this.


picture from Skunkboy Creatures
This recipe for S'more Brownies looks too delicious for words. You can make them vegan, like the recipe says, or regular, but I'm sure either way they'll be gobbled up quick!


picture from Blush!nk
I love the feel of a quilt and this one is just so pretty and so modern. Plus it looks pretty easy to make the top. I would love to have something like this on my bed.


picture from Mommy by Day Crafter by Night
How awesome would this pom-pom pillow be next to your new modern quilt? I may need to do a room makeover soon.


picture from The Paper Mama
How pretty is this flower frame from The Paper Mama? Click to make one for yourself.


picture from Celebrate Every Day with Me
Then you can hanf your new picture with this awesome picture hanging tip. Had I known this years ago, the walls behind my frames wouldn't have so many holes in them.


picture from Make It and Love It
I have some pretty yellow knit fabric that I was looking for something to do with. This dolman top tutorial was just what I was looking for.





The new trailer for Disney/Pixar's new movie, Brave. A kick-ass redheaded heroine? This one is a must see!

Finally time to chill this weekend. Hope yours is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment