May 4, 2012

Friday faves 12


Weeekend time is almost here. I can't wait! I've got a couple of things planned... one is baking and the other is making. Making what exactly I don't know, but I think I need to dive into my pinterest boards. I also hope to fit a bike ride in, since there won't be much rain this weekend. But first check out my faves from this week.



picture from pitter & glink
These little cupcake stands are adorable and so cheap to make. I'm glad I read about baking the glass for the paint to really adhere to the glass.

picture from creatively christy
Here's a great idea for Father's Day. This little gift totally caught my eye, especially since my dad is a Pop! S

picture via Beauty Bets
I love me some big hair. I love the look, plus it doesn't hurt that it makes me look taller! Well Beauty Bets lists some great inexpensive supplies to help you get the look.

picture from Lemon Jitters
I love Lemon Jitters's round up of crafting tools. This one on craft adhesives is a really great primer on all the different sticky stuff we can use.

picture from Two Happy Hearts
This glass is just too cute. I can't wait to make some to have while I lounge next to the pool (which might be this weekend).

picture from Jaime Oliver
Yummy and healthy? Leave it to Jaime Oliver to make regular water fun, by flavoring it with natural ingredients. So colorful and still oh so good for you.


picture from Riley Blake Designs
I need to get come chevron fabric STAT! This bag is begging to be made and the chevron in blue with red accents is just so cute.

picture from Sew Sam Sew
These Sew Sassy Buttons from Sew Sam Sew are so me! I'd love to get some and share with my crafty chicas from Handmade Miami.


picture from Iowa Girl Eats
Healthy Cinco de Mayo recipes and a low-cal cocktail? Count me in. Check out all the recipes here.

picture from Sew Delicious
This post really left me in shock. Who knew it was so easy to make your zippers look so neat? Chek out the tip here at Sew Delicious.
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment