Jun 29, 2012

Friday faves 20

Happy birthday to me! I'm turning double 3's today! I'm also getting over a lovely stomach bug, which means my celebrations will be postponed a few days to make sure I can really enjoy my cake. But here are some great things I found this week... and any of them would make a great birthday gift! ;)


picture from Jo Totes
I'm totally in love with this camera bag from Jo Totes. This is a great bag for my future camera, plus it looks so cute you can take it anywhere... Paris perhaps?!



picture from Sew Mama Sew
I'm not one to be intimidated by sewing in a zipper, but a zipper on a round case does throw me a little off. I'm loving this round travel bag, so I may have to get over the zipper thing and try to make this one.


picture from sei lifestyle
Lemon desserts are my favorite.  This microwave lemon curd looks so easy I'd be tempted to start spreading it on anything and everything.


picture from Ironspy Tumblr
My love for all of the uses of Mod Podge just grows more every day. Can you believe how awesome these comic book decopaged shoes are? These would look awesome with vintage magazines too!


via Fab.com

I could use a couple more silicone spatulas, and these polka dot ones are so cute. I may have to add them to my baking supplies.


picture from delia creates
This DIY picnic blanket is so pretty and summery. But the best part is that it rolls up and even has a carrying handle.


picture from Independent Fashion Bloggers
Finally an article that tells you what other apps to use with Instagram that actually includes Android apps. I'm gonna start downloading.


picture from Brooke Bakes!
Cupcakes and Moscato at the same time? I think I may have died and gone to heaven. These Moscato cupcakes have to be on my must bake list.



picture from The Vintage Lemon
These state printables are so cute. The Florida one is in my favorite color too! I'm gonna have to print on out for my desk or even my craft room.




And everyone should go out and see the next Academy Award contender out in theaters today, Magic Mike!! This will be a girls nigh out next week for sure! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment