Sep 26, 2014

Friday five

The weekend is finally here again! It's still raging summer here in South Florida, so I may try to get a little sun and pool time before it gets to cold to go in. Here are this weeks five:

picture from Restoration Redoux
1. Fave craft
I need to start saving my wine corks wot make these awesome wine cork letters.


2. Fave recipe
This week it's been my own Irish Car Bomb cupcakes. They were a hit at my new office!


via Yurbuds

3. Fave fitness
I just ordered some new Yurbuds for my runs (I got a new pair with a mic). I love these headphones and they totally don't slip out when you run. It takes a little getting used to putting these over regular earbuds, but it's so worth it.


via Nerdist
4. Fave TV show (this week at least)
I love fairy tales and I just love the way that all my favorite fairy tale characters are re-imagined on Once Upon a Time. The series premiere is this Sunday, so catch up with their stories in this article first.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
5. Fave makeup tips
These makeup tips from A Beautiful Mess are easy and just a little something to make your look pop!


I'm running another 10 miles this week, so wish me luck. I'll be up before the sun for that run!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment