Aug 30, 2015

Weekly Workouts 8.24.15 - 8.30.15

It was my last week of 21 Day Fix Extreme. The workouts were still hard, but at least I wasn't as sore as I was in the first weeks.


Monday, 8.24.15: 21 Day Fix Extreme Plyo Fix Extreme


Tuesday, 8.25.15: 21 Day Fix Extreme Upper Fix Extreme


Wednesday, 8.26.15: 21 Day Fix Extreme Pilates Fix Extreme

Thursday, 8.27.15: 21 Day Fix Extreme Lower Fix Extreme


Friday, 8.28.15: 21 Day Fix Extreme Cardio Fix Extreme

Saturday, 8.29.15: 21 Day Fix Extreme Dirty 30 Extreme


Sunday, 8.30.15: Cize Crazy 8's and 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga Fix Extreme

So the remnants of Tropical Storm Erika have done a lovely number on the weather today. It was thundering all night, and when I went to get up for my long run at 5am, the thunder was almost non-stop and the rain started up again. Then I tried to go out at about 3pm. As soon as I got down the block, another storm started and drenched me. So I came back home and Cize-d to burn off that energy. Hopefully I can get in some miles tomorrow.

I also finished the 21 Day Fix Extreme! I'm gonna review the program here this week. I really liked the program and want to see what my results are, so I can share with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment