Dec 31, 2013

Best of 2013

Happy New Year's Eve! It's a time to look back at 2013. Here are some of my favorite posts and moments of the year.

The year started off celebrating my nephew's birthday at Disney World with my annual pass.

My first race and the start of my running craziness, the Color Me Rad 5k.

Our big girls night out in May was so much fun.


I went to Social Media Day this year. It was so much fun and I got so much info.

My winning cupcakes sure were the highlight of all of my baking this year.

My weekend in Myrtle Beach was so much fun, especially seeing my NC girls again!

I learned to make my own homemade pop tarts. They were so yummy.

I had a great trip to Puerto Rico in September.

I did a tutorial on how to make a circle skirt. I even included math, still don't know how I did it.

And, of course, my proudest moment of the year, my first half marathon, the Wine & Dine Half Marathon!

Looking back there were so many awesome moments in 2013. I can't wait for 2014 to start, so I can make even more memories, have more experiences and have even more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment